Monday 30 April 2018

BOLDMERE S&S MANAGER RICHARD HEATH PREVIEWS HIS TEAM'S CLASH WITH ALCESTER TOWN...



"So far we have had a good season but we want to make it a great season by winning our remaining four games.

On Tuesday we face Alcester Town who I have watched five times this season and I know how difficult the task is going to be.  They are always set up to be really hard to be broken down and that shows, with them having the joint second best defensive record in the MFL 3, having only conceded just 28 goals.

They have scored 71 goals in the league but they share the goals scored around the team and that just goes to show how tight and how hard they work as a squad.

I expect it to be a really tight game and I think I’m right in saying they are unbeaten in their last nine games, so it’s up to us to take the initiative.

Since pre-season my lads have worked so hard and I didn’t want to sign loads of players on but I wanted to work with a tight squad of 18-25 players so we could gel as a squad. So that has been the secret to our success: the tight bond between the squad members.

Tuesday sees two good sides doing battle and may the better team win!"


Richard Heath, Manager, Boldmere S&S...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.