Wednesday 2 May 2018

BOLDMERE FALCONS' MANAGER RICH HEATH COMMENTS ON HIS TEAM'S 3-1 WIN v ALCESTER TOWN...



"First and foremost I’d like to congratulate my lads on a terrific 3 points, they stuck to the game plan and got their rewards.

We talked before the game about Alcester having a tough game the night before and that they would tire, but I must give the opponents all the credit for their fitness levels as it didn’t show that they were tiring at all.

If I’m honest the difference between the sides was Reece Gibson’s finishing; Alcester had their chances but weren’t able to take them. The two changing points in the game for me were right before the break when their striker missed a glorious chance to make it 2-2 and right after the interval our 'keeper Matt Gough produced a wonder save to keep it 2-1. Moments later we made it 3-1...

All season my lads have had that knack of scoring at the right times, getting crucial blocks in and I really couldn’t be any more proud of them.

In a way the result doesn't change much because if Alcester win all the games including beating us, they finish above us so it’s still in both teams' hands and it’s all to play for. 


It was a good game for the neutral and I’m sure Danny will be plotting to get one over on us Saturday!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.