Thursday 10 September 2015

BARROW TOWN 1-2 ARNOLD TOWN: some images from before the game...

Unusual view from traffic queue, Lutterworth...

The Bodging claims a seat...

Cattle await their entrance, should the crowd need adding to...

Not exactly the Kwai, but this is the Bridge Over the River Soar...

No idea why I took this.
I guess it's what I do...

Watching facilities...

Looks more legible from the road...

Not a bad view from up there...

Saw a heron fly too...

Clubs might disguise them, but I'll find them...
Where's the barrow?

Through the net 1...

Barrow's smart facilities...

The elevated Road-End terrace...

Through the net 2...

Oh, yeah: Atychodracon megacephalus...

Awesome...

The Arnold manager, second right, took time to chat before the game...
Appreciated that.

The wife of ex-Kidderminster Chairman Ken Rae would appreciate this image...
Like a Meccano obelisk...


Ah, now I know who the gardener sold my decking to...

Have Surrey's Molesey FC played at Barrow recently?

Not bad at all...

Atmospheric...

Sums up non-league...

Ready?

The shakes...

2-1 to us tonight?
OK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.